Monday, April 27, 2009

Stuff I just found and havn't put online yet. . .

I have been living a life
as though I deserve what I get.

I live by faith in the unseen
'I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me'
Galatians 2:20

It's easy to live life based around idols and material possessions that are man-made.
Our idols take the place of God,
whose place Cannot be taken!

I'm in awe of the grace I don't deserve,
in awe of the One I've given my soul.

How have we built up these walls around us?
I'm ready for You,
I'm ready for these walls to crumble.

Stretch me.
Break me.
Ruin me.
Use me!

Some lyrics that I love. . .
'Heal my heart and make it clean.
Open up my eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love like You have loved me.
Break my heart for what breaks Yours.
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause,
as I walk from earth into Eternity.

Ok I think I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment