Tuesday, May 12, 2009

[Our Poppa]

We all know in our subconscious that we were made for 'More' and we will spend the rest of our lives learning how to and pursuing how to 'Be' or 'Do More'. . .and we will succeed in bits and pieces, but it will never suffice, because what we are truly seeking is the completion, wholeness, and ultimate value that we will only experience in Heaven.

What we should seek is how to be and do more, while being at complete and utter peace, contentment, and confidence that we will never 'get there' until we are in the presence of God.
Imagine if God showed up and said. . .


[". . .all that you are and all that you are doing is Enough for me. When I have something I would like you to do, I will show it to you and ask you to do it for me. Just give me your love and I will love you Forever."]


Imagine the ridiculous amount of peace, closure, and relief.
That's the kind of Daddy we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment